As Development manager for Royal Capital, Terrell supports the team on site selection and takes lead on development team curation, community engagement, municipal entitlements, and construction oversight. Prior to joining Royal Capital in 2012, he served as a registered representative for Wells Fargo, providing investment guidance for individual and institutional investors.
According to the Business Journal:
– Master of Business Administration – Management and Finance, UW-Whitewater – 2014
– Associates in Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) – 2015
– 2021 40 Under 40
– Mentor Greater Milwaukee – Board Member
– Rite Hite YMCA – Advisory Board Member
– City Year Milwaukee – Associate Board Member